Thursday 19 February 2015

SAL and Gossip in the Garden

I finished Febs blocks for the 2015 SAL, which is Anni Downs pattern Natures Journey.



I've also been working on Gossip in the Garden, also by Anni Downs, and I have to say I LOVE IT !
It's so much fun and sooooo many pretty fabrics to work with. That alone has kept me motivated.
I'm happy to say I've finished all of the applique blocks and am now working each day to join them to their pieced blocks, ready for final assembly. If all goes well I hope to have it finished in a few weeks!
( fingers, legs and toes crossed )










I've also been making more Hexie flowers for Stonefields, which I Hope to have ready to sew the final borders on in a few weeks too. ;0)

Boy, do I have some work Ahead of me!
Till next time,
Keep it stitchy Ladies.
Kel x












14 comments:

  1. Hi Kel,wow you do such beautiful work,love all your blocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great progress on both quilts.......well done........they look lovely...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having a great time, both such beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh soo jealous, I need to get my gossip going too!!! You do such beautiful work Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so pretty. Your Gossip in the Garden blocks are particularly pretty and those hexagons really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it all...especially like the backgrounds you're using for Nature's Journey...and you're tempting me to consider Gossip in the Garden, I really like your blocks...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! How fabulous! I've just read about the SAL, and it's too bad I meet it half way through.... perhaps I will join the next one in October ... I'll be ready. Thanks for your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  10. mens titanium braclets - titanium-arts.com
    These are ceramic steel stainless steel titanium wood stove stainless steel stainless trekz titanium headphones steel spade safety blades. For titanium money clip more information about our 4x8 sheet metal prices near me stainless steel titanium white paint safety blades

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)